Providing Residential Roofing to the Southern California Area for More Than 50 Years
Skycraft Roofing Inc. will help you with the re-roof of your home, rental property, or commercial building that demands a tile or composition shingle roof. We set our standards high when it comes to roof performance and customer service so we know you will be satisfied. We have experience with projects ranging from small guest homes to expansive corporate buildings. Contact us to get a quote on your residential type roof!
This beautiful home in San Clemente, Ca was cut up with three different sloped deck sections as well as one flat deck. The owners chose a Timberline Lifetime composition shingle for the sloped decks while Skycraft Roofing Inc. recommended a 3 ply Modified Bitumen torch down system for the flat deck. The project was unique for its long shingle runs which began and finished at stucco walls requiring specific flashing with each row, as well as the multiple roof systems which were installed to work in perfect unison and protect this oceanside property from the elements.
- A major upgrade from shingles in performance and aesthetics.
- Available in hundreds of different colors, styles, and materials.
- The rigid nature of tile acts as a shield to your underlayment and roof deck.
- Correctly installed tile roofs can perform at a high level for 50+ years!
- The most popular residential roof in the United States.
- Available with 20 yr to Lifetime guarantees!
- Available in a variety of colors and styles.
- An extreme value for the performance you will receive!